If you updated your browser, and still are having problems, then try clearing your cache and cookies. You can do this by following the instructions related to the browser below.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History… .
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
- From the Chrome menu, select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site data).
- You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Clear data from this period drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 8 and above
- From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History… .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- From the Safari menu, select “Cleary History and Website Data”… .
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.